How to Manage Reports in Content Studio
At ContentStudio, you can easily view and customize your report settings, helping you to stay on top of your progress and make informed decisions. This article will provide guidance on how to manage your reports.
Manage Reports in Analytics
When you go to the Analyze section, you will see the Manage Reports section on the left panel, offering three sub features:
- Scheduled Reports
- Download Reports
- Reports Settings
Let's explore 🧐 how these features give you complete autonomy over your report management.
Clicking on "Scheduled Reports" will open a new interface that shows you the reports you have scheduled. You can view these reports with some basic information, including the following:
- Report Name
- Social accounts with profile icons
- Created Date
- Time Interval
To Search a report, simply type its name in the search bar at the top.
➡️ Need to make changes to your report? Simply hover over it and click the Edit icon to reset your scheduling details with ease. You can also Delete any scheduled report by hitting the trash icon.
Clicking on "Downloaded Reports" will open a new interface that shows the list of reports you have downloaded. You can view these reports with some basic information in tabular form, including the following:
- Social Accounts with profile icons
- Report Type
- Report Format
- Time Period
- Creation Date
➡️ In addition to viewing, you can also Download or Remove these reports by clicking on the corresponding icons in the Action column.
Clicking on "Reports Settings" will open a new interface that shows the current settings of your report, which you can customize as follows:
- Modify your Company Name by clicking on the existing name, then type the new name you’d like to use. Remember this name will appear on the front page of your analytics report
- Upload a Company Logo by hovering over the image, and click on Upload. Supported file formats are PNG, JPG and GIF files.
- Once you've customized your report settings, hit the Update button.
That's it ! Now you know all about managing your reports 😎