Roles and Permissions for Team Members
Every member of ContentStudio platform has a role,each with its own level of permissions and access. Following are the different types of roles:
- Super Administrator/Owner
Supreme Authorities of Super Administrator:
Our system allows Super Administrator to have the maximum rights reserved to allow or disallow any collaborator for any reason at any time.
Following are the rights a Super Admin has over Collaborator
Allow adding blogs
Allow adding sources
Allow adding topics
Mark all posts as Under Review
Allow rescheduling queue
A Collaborator cannot perform these above actions until or unless allowed by administrator or super administrator.
- It's possible for administrator and super administrator to allow access to collaborators on selective social channels of their own will, as shown in the image below.
Following are the rights a Super Administrator has over Administrator
- A Super Administrator can disable Administrator's account any time he/she wants.
- Administrator cannot have Plan Page Access to any of his/her fellow admins and team members.
The administrator can view all the platforms as well as the ones set by his/her super administrator or by another administrator.
- Administrator can only not have the Plan Page Access, only a Super Administrator can have access to that.
- Rest of all the accesses are pretty much same as Super Administrator.
- Administrator can allow or disallow any action to Collaborator any time he/she wants.
- A collaborator cannot add team members he/she can view team members only if allowed by the Super Administrator.
- He/She cannot change URL shorteners but can use them as set by the Super Administrator or Administrator.
Below is a breakdown table for all the actions a Collaborator can perform IF ALLOWED BY SUPER ADMINISTRATOR.
|Plan Page Access||
|Can Add Team Members|
|Can View Team Members|
|Can change URL Shortener|
|Pocket Settings Allowed|
|Can Edit Social Accounts|
|Can View Social Accounts|
|Can Add Social Accounts/Blogs|
|Can Add Sources|