Which WordPress plugins need to be whitlisted?
Before proceeding ahead, have a look at the following points to avoid any issues.
- Security Plugins Installed
- ModSecurity installed on your web server
Plugins blocking ContentStudio request
If you have ContentStudio plugin installed and you are receiving this error then it means one of your existing website plugin is blocking our request to your website.
Deactivate the below-mentioned plugins which might be hindering ContentStudio Request.
- All in one WP Security and Firewall
- iThemes security
- Bulletproof Security
- Sucuri Security
- Rapid Search Deindexer
- WP Content Guard
- WP Response PRO
- WP Stealth Ads
- WP Total Audit
- WP Traffic Up
- IP address for whitelisting: 18.104.22.168.
- Please follow the guide here for Whitelisting ContentStudio IPs for Wordfence,