Connecting WordPress Blog with WordPress API Key
The following steps are to connect your WordPress Blog to ContentStudio via the WordPress API key.
When the next page opens, click on the Upload Plugin button.
On the next page, you will be able to upload both the plugins one by one in the zip format. Click on Choose File to select the plugin file you downloaded earlier.
Once the first plugin file is selected, click the Install Now button to start the installation process.
Install both the plugins in the same way. Once you have both the plugins successfully installed, it's time to move onto ContentStudio platform.
On the next screen, click on the Connect new WordPress blog/website, This will make a pop-up appear on your screen.
Once the pop-up appears on your screen. Fill in the required details.
- Enter the URL of your Wordpress website in the first input box. Please follow the required pattern given and make sure to start it with http://or https://. If your Wordpress is installed in an inner directory, you will need to specify the exact homepage URL of your website.
- In the second field, give your Wordpress Username.
- Provide Password in the third input field.
- In the 'Choose Method for Content Submission', you have to select Wordpress API
- Next, click on the Save button.
If you have entered everything correctly, your blog will be successfully connected and showing up in the list underneath, as shown in the below image.