How to create a Global Content Categorization
If you have 50 workspaces and you need to publish the same content on all of them, what do you do?
The solution is Global Content Categories.
- Navigate to Content Categories by clicking on the Settings icon located on the right top corner of the ContentStudio app.
- Create new categories by clicking the “Add New Category” button. Create as many categories as you wish to classify the type of content you publish.
- Enter the Catagory name, choose the color and now you got two options there: Local Catagory and Global Category.
- Click on the Global Catagory and will be created in all workspaces with the same name.
- You can also delete the categories that you do not need anymore. Simply click the “Bin” icon on top of each category to remove it.
- The Shuffle Content option is much like the shuffle option in your audio playlists. You have arranged the songs of a particular genre but would like the player to surprise you, just for a change.
- The great thing about content categories is that you can define the exact time when the content from a category will be published. Click on Add New Slot.
- Select the Category Name from the list and choose a Time and Day for published posts.