How to create Global Content Categories
If you have 50 workspaces and you need to publish the same content on all of them, what do you do?
The solution is Global Content Categories.
- Navigate to Content Categories by clicking on the Settings icon located on the right top corner of the ContentStudio app.
- Create new categories by clicking the “Add New Category” button. Create as many categories as you wish to classify the type of content you publish.
- Enter the Catagory name, choose the color and now you got two options there: Local Catagory and Global Category.
- Click on the Global Catagory and will be created in all workspaces with the same name.
- You can also delete the categories that you do not need anymore. Simply click the “Bin” icon on top of each category to remove it.
- The Shuffle Content option is much like the shuffle option in your audio playlists. You have arranged the songs of a particular genre but would like the player to surprise you, just for a change.
- The great thing about content categories is that you can define the exact time when the content from a category will be published. Click on Add New Slot.
- Select the Category Name from the list and choose a Time and Day for published posts.