How to connect your Instagram business account with your Facebook account?
You have successfully converted your personal profile into a Business Profile.
Now let's move on to the next step:
Follow these instructions to connect your Instagram business profile with your Facebook account.
- Go to Facebook.com and log in to your Facebook account.
- On the home page, please click on "Pages" which is located on the top left side of the screen.
- Select the Facebook page that you want to connect to your Instagram business account. In this case, I'm selecting the Page called "Ghari Walay Bhai"
- Now, your selected Facebook page will be open. Go to "Settings" which is on the left side of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on "Instagram" and then click on "Connect Account".
- A pop-up will appear where you add your Instagram credentials.
- You now have connected your Facebook page with your Instagram business account successfully!
Now, your Instagram business profile is linked with your Facebook account. If you'd like to integrate your Instagram Business Profile with ContentStudio, please follow this link.
If your Instagram page isn't showing up on the ContentStudio account, please read through these steps to troubleshoot the connection:
1. In the " Page Settings" of your Facebook Page, please go to "Instagram" located below "Branded Content".
2. You will see that there's a warning message on the screen to "Review Account Connection". Please click "Review Connection" to proceed.
3. Click "Continue".
4. Please press "Confirm Connection"
5. Authorize your account by entering your Instagram account credentials, and then press "Log In".
6. Your connection has been confirmed. Press "Done".
7. After a successful Connection, you will see this on the screen.
Hopefully, this resolves any problems. However, If you're still having issues connecting your account to ContentStudio, please send us a message!