How to Fix Auth Errors? (Facebook Permissions Error #200)
Sometimes, you may receive the Facebook Permissions Error 200 when attempting to post to your Facebook Group or Page via ContentStudio. The recommended course of action to fix this error is the re-authorization of your Facebook account and allow all permissions.
This guide is for users facing this problem with Facebook Pages. If the problem occurs on a Facebook Group post follow this guide.
PS: If you're having trouble with a Facebook account, please contact Facebook directly via their Help Pages as Facebook settings are not something we at ContentStudio can assist with.
These are Common Error 200 Messages you might see:
- (#200) Insufficient permission to post to target on behalf of the viewer
- (#200) Requires either publish_actions permission or manage_pages and publish_pages as an admin with sufficient administrative permission
- (#200) The subject does not have permission to post videos on this target.
- (#200) The subject does not have permission to post photos on this page.
- (#200) Requires either publish_to_groups permission and app being installed in the group, or manage_pages and publish_pages as an admin with sufficient administrative permission.
This error usually means that the ContentStudio web app has not been granted full permission to publish to your Facebook Group or Page.
Here is how to fix Auth Errors:
Login to your Facebook account and then navigate to Settings and then Business Integrations or you can click on this link .
Search for the ContentStudio application in the Business Integrations. Once you find the application, select the application and click on the Remove button.
Upon clicking the remove button, you will see the popup, make sure you unticked the checkbox unticked and then click Remove.
Now, you need to navigate to ContentStudio to restart the connection process to ensure there are no problems. The steps below will guide you to that
Hopefully, that resolved all the issues you're facing!
But if you're still facing problems, please email Support.