How to Post to Tiktok using Content Studio
Now you can easily schedule and publish your TikTok videos right from Content Studio.
With TikTok Publishing, you can easily create and manage cross-platform campaigns, learn about your audience, and optimize your strategies in the Content Studio.
To successfully publish your TikTok posts, first, you need to connect your Tiktok account with Content Studio.
Follow these steps to integrate your Tiktok account with Content Studio.
1. Log in to your ContentStudio account, Go to Settings and click on Social Account. Scroll down to find Tiktok and click on the Connect Tiktok Account.
2. Click on authorize button and your TikTok account will be successfully connected to the social accounts.
3. From there, go to Publish, then Composer. Click on Social Media Post.
4. Now select your Tiktok account and add your video by simply clicking on Add video option or via Media Library.
5. You can publish your post now, or you may schedule it too. In my case, I select "Post Now"
6. Now you'll get a notification on your phone, tap on the notification, which is shown on top of your mobile screen.
7. When that notification is clicked, it's going to take you to Tiktok, where you can post your video. As you see you will get two notifications; simply click on the first notification where it says your video is ready.
8. After this the following screen will appear, you can add filters, text, sounds, stickers and then click on the Next button as shown in the image
9- Now add your captions, hashtags, etc, and then click on a post now.
10- After that, a pop-up will appear, you can make your videos public or private. Clicking on Post now will upload your video
11- Here you can see your uploaded video.