How to Integrate Shopify
Follow the steps below to integrate your Shopify account with ContentStudio successfully:
Shopify requires a paid membership for its services. To learn more about their prices, click here.
If you already have a Shopify Account
a) Open this link, type in your credentials, and click on 'Login.'
b) In the General Section of your Account, click on the blue icon link in the Shopify partners shown in the image below to go to the Shopify Partners page.
- Start with opening the Shopify partner program link. Fill in the necessary details in the boxes and click on 'Create Account to proceed.
2. Please fill in all the relevant details for your business and click on 'View your Dashboard.'
3. This is your dashboard; from here, select the 'Apps' option in the left-hand menu, and then click on 'Create app.' See the image below for further clarity.
4. Then click on create app manually.
5. After that, add your app name to the block and click on create.
6. Once you have created the app, a screen will appear; click on the app setup option below Overview.
App name: ContentStudio
App URL : https://app.contentstudio.io/
Whitelisted URL: https://api-prod.contentstudio.io/shopify/connect
8. Now click on the overview section above the app setup and click on the choose distribution option.
9. After that, a screen will appear that shows Choose single-merchant install link option; click on that.
10. A popup will appear; click on choose.
11. Add your Shopify store URL here and click on generate a link.
12. Make sure your store URL is correct because you can't change this later.
13. Copy this link and open it in the new tab; it will be redirected you to Content Studio. Go to ContentStudio WebApp. Navigate to Settings > Blogs/Websites > Shopify and click on connect.
14. Next, Copy the 'Client ID' and 'Client secret key' shown below under the Overview section.
15. Add your store name, API key that you've copied, and API secret, as shown in the image below, and then click on connect.
16. Now click on the Install app to finalize the connection.
17. Your Shopify account should be successfully connected with ContentStudio now and can be seen under the Shopify table o the Blog Accounts page in ContentStudio.