How to post stories using Instagram push notification
With the help of ContentStudio, now you can publish your post through Push Notification.
Here are some guidelines to help you understand how you can publish posts through Push Notification.
- Login to your ContentStudio account.
- Hover over 'Publish' in the navigation bar and select 'Composer' from the drop menu.
- On the next screen, click On 'Social Media Post'.
- Now, you need to select your Instagram business account.
You can upload an image or video that you would like to post.
- Multiple images
Using mobile push notification you can post:
*** From the Instagram publishing option make sure that "Mobile Notification" is selected. In case that option is not clickable that could mean that the requirements mentioned above are not fulfilled.
Posting via Push Notifications
- Tap on the 'Notification', which is shown on top of your mobile screen.
- After clicking on it, the following screen will appear, which asks you to decline the post or post it now on your Instagram account. Your caption is copied to the clipboard and the images are saved to your photo's library. Now, click on the 'Post Now' button.
- Here, you can also select the type of post as your Instagram Story or Feed and paste the caption there to compose your post on your Instagram account.
- As we mentioned above, the post caption is saved in the clipboard, tap on the screen, and 'Paste' it here in the dialogue box.
- The planner will show the status "Published [Push notification/reminder sent to your mobile device.]" when a push notification is sent successfully and is pending execution from the mobile application.
- After the post published, the post will show up with the status "Published" in the mobile application.
- In case the push notification is missed, you can view all the posts from the "Insta Notification" section from the mobile application. You can "Post Now" or "Decline" the post from there.