Post Approval Workflow in ContentStudio
ContentStudio introduced another fascinating feature,‘ Workflow Approver’ for the teams. Now, teams can use it to automate client approval workflow, get instant feedback, and approvals.
Let's dive into it.
Add Clients as Team Members
- Go to Settings > Team member. Click on the ‘Add new team member’.
- A pop up will appear, that requires team member’s basic information. Add it and select the User type.
- After that, you can compose a post, mark on the Need Approval box, and click on 'Send to Approval'.
- Clicked on the Send to approve button, will open a dialog box with options as to which approvers you want to send it to. Select the approvers for the workspace and profile. You can also add helpful notes for the approver at the bottom and then clicks 'Send'.
- This will generate a request at the other end of post-approval. Click on the Review Content.
P.S: The approver can either approve or reject the post with or without comments. Approval can also attach files, mention other approvers, and add internal notes to the post.
- On the next screen, it'll redirect you to that particular post. You can also see the instant status changes on the post from “In review” to accepted or rejected.
- Once the approver/s approves the post, you will see a status change from “Under Review” to “Scheduled”.